Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why Can't We Be Friends!



I've entitled today's blog after a song! You know when you sit down to work on something you usually have a design in your head. I tried several different ideas with this current paper, which just gave me fits to figure out. However, after visiting with my sister, Sandra, I was provided with great inspiration with this very busy paper. Thank you Sandra. I appreciate you so much!

The paper is very busy, blue, black, red, checked, birds, flowers, journaling lines. Very busy. But I think I managed, again thanks to my sister, to tame this paper into a perfect general occasion card, that would work for both men and women. It is a basic white card stock, with a flower designed base. Layered with two window pane papers and then a polka dot. The f has a little tag attached with the word "friend" stamped on it. Finally, in an attempt to bring home the look, a nice flourish for that extra touch. Not my usually bling, sparkle, flower, spritzed card. Not even what I would call shabby chic. Just a nice card you could give any friend, be it just because, birthday, or love.

This card kit is available through A Scrap and More for $3.00. If you prefer to have yours already made up, it is $4.25. Just let Ashley know if you want the kit (she'll mail them out) or if you want me to put it together and then mail it. The address and phone number is 820 Sycamore, Broken Arrow, OK. 918 872 9104. Finally, keep coming back. I'm posting my Christmas cards for this 2010 within the next two week.

Thanks for visiting. Leave me a message, I love to get them!

1 comment: