Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Santa Baby!


I love Christmas and this is one of my three Christmas Cards designs I'll be making this year! Doesn't it just put a smile on your face, an autographed photo of Santa. Any Santa fan would love to have one of these. The base card is smooth white card stock with a red frame. I decorated the frame with dots of white enamel. And the picture of Santa, of course, in his workshop doing his magic!. The photo is also signed "Love, Santa." The ribbon is string ribbon which gives the bow and the card a bit of whismy. When you open it upon the inside says "Hurry Down the Chimney Tonight!". Yes, you got it right, the song was my inspiration! I just love it when something puts a smile on a person's face. I think this one will do the trick! Anyone interested in ordering this card for their holiday season, just contact me below or at my e-mail address: readngadventures@sbcglobal.net. The price is 12 Cards and envelopes for $24.00. Shipping is additional and only actual cost. All card sets will be delivered or shipped by November 15, 2010. Packaging is a bubble mailer. I accept PayPal. Stay tuned, two more cards coming up soon! Thanks for visiting, Annette

1 comment:

  1. Great card very cute. Makes me ready for Christmas. Ho Ho Ho.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete