Monday, September 6, 2010

Season's Greetings


This is my third design for this 2010 Christmas Season. Season's greetings is chocolate brown cardstock with white cardstock insert. It is cut in a elegant label design with the stamp of trees stamped with chocolate ink. It then is embossed with snow on the trees and ground. The inside of the card has an elegant white label with "May the peace and joy of the season be with you all through the year". There are 3 pearls at the bottom and sides of the card and a gold ribbon knot at the top.


This comes in packs of 12 with envelopes for $22.00. All orders can be placed by notifying me either through my website by leaving a note or by sending me an email at readngadventures@sbcglobal.net . I require 1/2 down for total cost of order. The balance will be required to be paid before card sets ship. All cards will be shipped by November 15, 2010. Shipping is actual cost of mailing. Mailing material will either be bubble wrapped in box or bubble mailer, depending upon the size of your order. Thanks for taking the time to look at my 2010 Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment