Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Fun Weekend

Hi everyone. Had a fun weekend with my family. Before I met up with them, I met with the owner of A Scrap and More in Broken Arrow. She loved my card designs and we have agreed to me to make card kits to sell at her very busy store. Friday I'll go out and pick up paper and then start posting my designs so you can see what I'm making. And maybe you or someone you know will want to get a card kit for that very special someone in your life.

I arrived in Oklahoma City on Saturday and met up with my sister. We played with her cricut and created wall designs for her upcoming school year. It was lots of fun seeing the relaxation across her face as we worked out on paper the designs she had in her head. My family is doing well and we laughed a lot. Met up with my other sister on Sunday and it was wonderful. She was doing well, but really was worried that I would blog about her! She made me swear I wouldn't use her name!

Arrived home and the Brainboy was happy to see me. I had Arbys in the sack and he just knew he would get a bite. But alas, his hopes where dashed when Dad and I put the last bite in our mouths.

I'll have photos on later this week. Finally got my camera fixed. Look foward to sharing those with you.

1 comment: